Introducing new budget elastic laces. These laces have a slightly different stitch and material.
Budget laces are only available in black and white and for a limited time.
They may look like regular shoelaces, but try them for yourself and you’ll realise that their innovative yet simple design is nothing short of a revolution for shoes. Elastic shoelaces are here to stay!
They are made to appear just as regular laces (not curly, no pull-strings, no clips, no magnets, no bungies) and slides with ease into any shoes, the tips lock the elastic laces into the top left and right holes to offer slip-on functionality in a flash.
- Easily turn your shoes into slip-ons: classic look, neat and stylish.
- Forget tying, knots, bows, tripping: shoelaces lock in place.
- Made to resemble standard laces.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, return within 30 days for a full refund
LACEEZ EASY SIZER
Alternatively you can measure your existing laces manually to ensure the perfect fit. Here's how to do it..
Step 1. With the existing "normal" shoelaces in the shoe, have the wearer pull up and tie their shoelaces to their preferred tightness.
Step 2. Mark the two points where the lace comes out of the top hole.
Step 3. Slide the shoelace out and measure the distance between the two marks.
Step 4. Choose the correct size from the list below (if between sizes, then choose the smaller size)
Types of shoes Laceez work great on:
Standard 4 to 5 hole sneakers
Types of shoes that may require a bit more evaluating for the right fit:
- Keds and Vans, along with various other shoes, can sometimes run their shoelace holes closer together, requiring users to order a size down for a better fit.
- 2 and 3 hole shoes – It’s often difficult for Laceez to fit on shoes with only 3 eyelets or less, requiring users to sometimes go 1 to 2 sizes down, but it is difficult to guarantee the right fit in these situations.
- 6 hole shoes – Laceez can definitely work but typically require the user to order a size up
- 7 to 8 holes – Laceez can definitely work but typically require the user to order a size or two up